Our client, a blockchain technology startup with its HQ in Miami are looking to hire an experienced Product Owner to join their team as they continue their growth.
- Responsible for helping deliver the mobile application and web portal
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager to develop, maintain, and appropriately prioritize backlog of user stories for aimplementation.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of Agile process, end-to-end User Experience, integrations, and dependencies
- Execute functional stakeholder requirements gathering, driving, and documenting
into various types of documentations.
- Act as an ambassador for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development team.
- Assign tasks to developers based on their skill sets and availability of resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Writing User Stories
- Clear documentation, workflows, and organization skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile tools
- Good knowledge of third party integrations
- Ability to drive action with cross functional teams for improvements and key initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all business units with multiple levels of management.
This position is based in Miami, FL with hybrid work.