Our Client is in the process of building a bespoke gaming platform and aggregator with the initial goal to provide and enhance content for their in-house gaming brands and the ultimate ambition to be best gaming content platform in the world. They have purchased an established system from a successful gaming company and are now looking to develop and innovate.
The RGS Product Owner will be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and roadmap that delivers a platform providing gaming content to their global player base and enhances that content in both proven and innovative ways. Think tournaments, jackpots, free spins, etc.
You will work directly with multiple engineering teams and stakeholders based in Tallinn and London to prioritise and translate these challenges into exciting solutions. You will collaborate with developers, architects, UX and key stakeholders to achieve their ultimate mission.
- Work with Stakeholders to articulate the vision and strategy for the RGS
- Build a solid and justifiable plan to deliver this strategy
- Understand customer needs and business drivers, discovering the product propositions to meet these
- Lead the discovery, definition and prioritisation of features and user stories
- Aggregate requirements and features from the market, customers, key stakeholders, coordinating the delivery of projects and managing communications.
- Define and measure KPIs that will allow you to make smart decisions about the platforms future
- Work with agile development team(s) on refinement, estimation and planning
- Gather and analyse feedback on features and products
- Work collaboratively with other teams to influence the Company’s overall product roadmap
- Communicate throughout to ensure all stakeholders are clear on vision, roadmap status, priorities and backlog
- Coordinate product launches and activities with relevant teams and stakeholders
Who you are:
You will be outcome focused with an inquisitive mind and an obsession with pleasing the customer. You will be a natural collaborator and have a good commercial and technical understanding, with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively. You will also want to constantly learn and improve things for our customers. The nature of the role means it is ever evolving, from supporting a live issue to taking a product from concept through to market release, so pragmatism, influence and adaptability are essential. This role is to be accountable for the growth and continued success of our customer base, so customer-focus, and strong delivery and planning skills are also needed.
Competencies and experience required:
- Product Ownership or related experience, within a B2C or B2B2C market
- Experience within online gaming or gambling
- Demonstrated record of success in conceiving, defining and launching high impact features
- Deep analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong proponent of Agile product development
- Comfortable leading from the front in a cross-functional, fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Able to assess market trends, marketing insights, business, legal and contractual requirements
- Commercial acumen with an ability to assess and derive value
- Discovery and experimentation experience
- Able to define and articulate features, epics, user stories and prioritise the product backlog
- Numerate and with demonstrable data-driven decision-making experience
- Experience of different agile approaches
- Interest in differing product development approaches
- Interest in online gaming