We are looking for a PSP specialist to join our client based in Malta. In this role you will be checking that new strategic projects are in line with operational needs and legal requirements. PSP specialist will be also managing the payment technical backlog, performing necessary product testing and assisting with queries related to meeting both business and legal requirements.
- Responsible for PSP reporting (volumes, success rates, etc.) and for analyzing trends and user preferences.
- Ensuring that other relevant departments are well prepared for the launch of new payment methods.
- Organizing and delivering training to other team members on new payment integrations, methods and functionalities.
- Supporting the re-evaluation and implementation of payments systems and processes enhancements.
- Supporting PSP Manager, and be the point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Assisting with reviewing, evaluation and build-up of business cases for new projects in line with the corporate strategy.
- Preparing and maintaining payments documentation regarding the internal processes, procedures and general information.
- Assisting the Finance department in reconciliation processes and mismatch analysis.
- Assisting with technical backlog items, end-user testing, bug alerting and monitoring.
- Monitoring monthly PSP costs and invoices.
- Documenting any major issues that affect payments processing and report the potential impact.
- Working closely with the legal team to perform KYB/due diligence process with new and existing PSP.
- Proven experience in igaming industry within a similar role or capacity.
- Strong knowledge of online payments and systems, anti-fraud, AML regulations and practices.
- Relationship management experience and focus on data analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, efficient and excellent at time management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded self-starter with very strong work-ethic and commitment to exceptional results.
What is in it for you:
- Very attractive remuneration, depending on experience.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Awesome team of fun, creative and highly competent people from all over the world!
- Gym membership and other perks.