Are you experienced in performing QA testing? Would you like to work in a Games Studio environment? Keep reading and apply if you think you have what it takes!
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our client in Tallinn, Estonia. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaming industry and wants to be part of creating fun experiences for players.
- Support the team to own the quality process and to build the quality in.
- Consistently improve quality within your team through the promotion of quality principles and best practises.
- Contribute during the analysis and refinement process to ensure the features are delivered with an appropriate test approach.
- Promote continuous improvement in the software delivery process based on quality metrics.
- Ensure each release delivers quality to the customer, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Responsible/Accountable for the creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Proactively communicate and influence quality principles within an agile environment to mitigate risk on releases.
- Work with developers and POs to ensure that testing on different levels (integration, APi, Functional..) provide sensible coverage and to be more confident about deploying to production.
- Working together in an agile team.
- Strong communication skills (Strong communication skills are abilities to communicate in a clear, effective and efficient way. Communication skills involve listening, speaking, observing and empathizing, face-to-face interactions, phone conversations and digital communications, like email and social media.).
- Proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
- Have the ability to come up with test strategies to test full stack.
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Refining requirements through specification.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and identify the areas that need to be tested.
- Understanding of continuous delivery principles like feature switch, trunk based development.
- Comfortable with different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc).
- A clear understanding of the test pyramid.
- Familiar with CI/CD Automation.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of build/integration pipelines such as Jenkins, GoCD, etc.
- Experience using Charles, Postman, Cucumber or similar technologies.
- Analysing business requirements and transforming them into User Stories.
Technologies in use: