Our client is a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. Together with the right technology our client delivers the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions for their igaming industry clients.
We are looking for a QA Manager who is ready to take a small team to the next level! Previous experience in working with CRM products is essential.
- Define, plan and execute the broader CRM QA strategy
- Maintain, assess and implement the testing methodology.
- Maintain, communicate and document the testing process for CRM QA
- Proactively assess the current quality and drive the implementation of improvements within the CRM QA cycle
- Design, implement and coach the automation process within CRM QA
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders and inform them about the identified problems
- Communicate with internal teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
- Liaise with Operators & Partners to ensure a robust CRM product
- Manage and perform administrative tasks such as recruitment, devising and maintaining team KPIs
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement the steps required to improve the processes.
- Experience working with CRM products
- Experience managing a small team
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Experience in managing testing projects, planning and implementing testing strategy and methodology
- Automation experience
- Previous experience with user research and user testing
What is in it for you:
- Relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Awesome brand new office
- Different company and team events
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary based on experience and motivation package