Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation
Our client one of the leading logistics companies in the world is looking for a self motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to join their Time & Attendance IT team.
The Workforce Time & Attendance application is a new solution that our client company is currently in the process of rolling out. As an IT Quality Assurance Engineer you will be covering design, creation, implementation, and monitoring processes that ensure that the product satisfies end users’ needs and requirements, while also making sure no other influence will cause the product to malfunction. You will have the challenges of designing, implementing, executing and evaluating automated test scenarios and frameworks giving you the chance to be creative, innovative having the opportunity to develop as part of a growing team.
- Design, develop and execute automation methodologies, processes and scripts
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to identify software problems and coordinate testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing product features (via automation and manual testing)
- Liaise and work together with internal teams (e.g. product leads and developers) to identify system requirements and enhance improvements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or comparable qualifications/experience
- Proven work experience in software development or in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and hands-on experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test cases and defect descriptions
- Knowledge of any of the following: Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, Serenity , Jmeter ,Jenkins, Jira, Python, Java
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- ISTQB or related certification is preferable
What is in it for you:
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. Our client values teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, while having English as the working language. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. Our client is located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.