Our Client is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. They provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide.
- You will proactively identify, engage and educate prospects about our Clients services with a view to set up meetings
- You will be expected to proactively set up calls to develop meeting opportunities for the field sales team
- You will be expected to work across the entire product suite based on organizational prioritizations
- You will be part of the team focusing on segmenting the market and building out the value proposition for prospects and customers
- You will be maintaining and nurturing good relations with the prospects and ensure that the CRM is updated accordingly
- You will be expected to qualify and enter all data and inbound leads in to the required contact management system (CRM);
- You will report directly to the President Americas so you will be close to the decision-making process;
- You will also be working closely together with other members of the sales, marketing, technical and support teams;
- You will be expected to travel and carry out sales activities at industry Expo and conferences;
- You may be called on at any time to provide additional sales support activities;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Intelligent, organized, self-motivated & results driven whilst able to use own initiative;
- 1-2 years experience of sales experience or working in an environment where communication is essential,
- Experience in the online marketing or igaming area would be a big plus;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Good organizational skills;
- Impeccable time keeping;
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field would be nice to have;
- 22 paid leave days and two extra paid leave days per year for every year up to 32 days (working days) in addition to the public holidays (11 days). Extra leave days for every extra year at the company – 43 days including public holidays by year 5 of employment.
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note).
- Medical leave: up to 30 days per year, documented with medical certificate
- To support women candidates, we offer 21 weeks of maternity leave and 100% work from home until the child’s first birthday for mothers.
- Men receive 4 weeks of paternity leave and can work from home until the child is 13 weeks old.
Perks and benefits:
- Bonus scheme based on performance and identified targets as agreed with manager;
- Private medical insurance including dental;
- 401k pension contributions;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Internal & external training;
- Access to Udemy & O’Reilly online learning platforms;
- 21 vacation days per year plus 1 extra day for each year spent in the company up to 25 days and special events leave;
- Team-building activities and office parties throughout the year;