Senior Affiliate Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join the Marketing Team with our client, a successful igaming operator and take lead in the strategy of the Affiliate program. It is a great time to join the company as the company are expanding their business interests globally. You will be working on exciting campaigns that will increase the portfolio. The role will be both rewarding and challenging as you grow the Affiliates brand and be part of an ever-growing team based in Tallinn, Estonia.
You’ll acquire, set up and manage affiliate accounts, aiming to deliver on the affiliate vertical’s KPIs, whilst monitoring the performance of affiliates on a regular basis and providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with our affiliates. You’ll also be responsible for managing spend within budget and providing regular reports on affiliate performance and return on investment.
You will work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and KPIs and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
– Developing and hands-on managing a portfolio of affiliate partners and strong partner relationships. You will be personally responsible for administration of our TOP affiliates.
– Creating an effective strategy, ensuring that company receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget.
– Pro-actively acquire, activate and retain new affiliates, whilst focusing on top performing partners to ensure maximum ROI.
– Monitoring, analyzing and developing the return on investment of all campaigns.
– Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all existing partners under their account management.
– Identifying new opportunities in the product verticals.
– Working with product teams to keep creatives up to date and understand all new promotions and bonuses.
– Monitoring competitor’s activity and reporting findings through regular updates.
– Providing regular progress reports and feedback on affiliate campaigns and on the affiliate channel.
– Initiating and delivering innovative, local, tactical campaigns.
– Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
Required Skills and Abilities:
– At least 2 years of experience in the online gaming industry.
– Knowledge of working with the market leading affiliate management platform: Income Access, NetRefer, PartnerMatrix etc.
– Commercially focused with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results
– A consistent record of executing a hard-hitting growth strategy to develop an affiliate program
– Established affiliate network in the industry across several countries, focus on Baltics, Italian Finnish market and other emerging markets
– Feeling comfortable to represent on affiliate conferences and networking events.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Positive and proactive attitude
– Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
– Ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels and to work with remote teams
– Bachelor`s degree or equivalent ideally
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Affiliate Manager within the iGaming industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes to join our dynamic team.
We are additionally seeking someone with a “can-do” attitude who will get involved beyond the specific role, to build on the internal culture of teamwork and go above and beyond to get things done.