We are looking for experienced Data engineers to join our client on a contract based projects. Our client is an IT solutions provider based in Amsterdam and they work with big Dutch companies mainly in the financial sector.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in data engineering or similar role
- Familiar with cloud concepts (preferably Azure)
- Hands-on experience with building data solutions with Azure native data tooling (i.e. Data Factory, Data Bricks) and other data related technologies (i.e. Spark)
- Deep understanding of data processes, data modelling, data pipelines (ETL), and data lifecycle.
- Good understanding of Big Data systems as well as BI.
- Experience in ADLS, ADF, Databricks, and PowerBI, and CI/CD
- Developing with SQL, Python and Azure native tooling
- Innovate mindset, willing to experiment with setting up new technologies to structure and organize code.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
This role might require occasional travel to the client office based in the Netherlands depending on the client needs.