Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Award-winning igaming company is currently looking for a Senior Frontend development superstar to join their growing team.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working in our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, reviewing colleagues, solving problems, tracking down bugs and delivering stable and well written solutions. Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for the frontend. There is a high demand for new products, which we all work with passion as a team to balance with proper maintenance for our legacy code while we work on new projects. This require our developers to be versatile, display ownership qualities and be enthusiastic taking on technical challenges and new problems across the full stack as we continue to build our platform.
- Design and develop new Frontend features
- Do functional requirements analysis and propose solutions to UX/UI projects
- Coach and mentor Frontend developers including but not limited to code reviews
- Be accountable for a unique architecture design, code quality and documentation
- Maintain and improve code in multiple projects including legacy code
- Work closely with other developers, QA and the product team
- Be sensitive to the performance, reliability and maintainability of your code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadline and deliverables
Who are you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Frontend developer
- Knowledge and day to day experience with Webpack or similar modern JS tools
- You understand the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Structured, good attention to detail and thorough
- Experience solving browser and device specific issues
- You can work with minimal supervision
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices and smashing team, here is what we offer you:
- Competative salary
- Attractive benefits