The role is open to candidates from North America and Europe.
Our Client is looking for a highly experienced English-speaking SEO specialist to join their remote multinational team and coordinate the SEO efforts on the flagship products.
The responsibilities of the role include setting the strategy for both on-page and off-page optimization and ensuring the highest possible technical SEO performance whilst working with experienced SEO managers or SEO executives to implement keyword expansion research and set strategies. You will be directly contributing to the growth and success of the organisation.
*As Senior SEO Manager you are expected to …
- Define and develop competitive SEO strategies which align with the product goals;
- Perform keyword research and collaborate with the content team;
- Identify business user persona to better target identified audiences;
- Help define content strategies that separate the company from the competition;
- Conduct performance analysis and leverage data to continually refine strategies;
- Plan and manage off-page optimisation strategies;
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends;
- Perform technical SEO audits and provide in-depth and actionable recommendations;
- Develop and provide SEO reports and audits on the performance of the product;
- Be the go-to person for SEO-related questions for the company’s flagship product(s);
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations;
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.;
- Experience with Casino and Sports betting SEO;
- Strong analytical and prioritisation skills;
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building);
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator;
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a previous SEO role;
- Minimum of 2 years of previous managerial experience;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Team player!