For our Client – a growing Live Studio in Tallinn, Estonia we’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Manager who will be the first technology go-to expert in the team and play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth. In this position, you will oversee the overall technology development and technology utilization plan and manage all information technology resources, with responsibility for resolving all technical issues within the Live Gaming studio operations.
Working closely with Head of Studios, and the in-house platform provider, you will be responsible for the consistent delivery of all studio content production, delivery, and UX. You will head a team of technical support staff who in turn will provide technical support across the Group business verticals, including, but not limited to, all relevant hardware and software, ensuring minimum disruption and excellent continuity across the business.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
• Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
• Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
• Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
• Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
• Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
• Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
• Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
• Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
• Work closely with the Platform team and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Previous working experience as a Senior Technical Manager for 2 years.
• Relevant degree or higher.
• In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
• Hands on experience with video hardware and streaming
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Experience of content monitoring and process automation.
- High level understanding of basic scripting.