We’re looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join a game development studio with a fully remote setup.
The Senior Unity Developer’s main focus will be to help create mobile games for iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, and concepts into an engaging game. The ideal candidate should have experience in multiple aspects of game development with experience in coding, scripting, implementing animations, and working with backend APIs.
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features
- Partner with Art, Design, and Production team to ensure goals meet project needs
- Convert design specifications into functional game assets
- Create prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Design, build, and maintain reliable code
This job will be a fully remote role.