We are CARIAD Estonia, international hub of CARIAD, the automotive software company of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make mobility more safe, sustainable, comfortable, digital, and more fun.
We’re looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world.
In Estonia you are welcomed by a small and agile team ready to take on new challenges. Across the globe you will join nearly 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We build solutions for end-customers and platform customers. You support us together with developers, engineers and product owners to deliver and operate our products, so that we can deliver new cool features to our customers quickly and efficiently. You work together with colleagues with a lot of software development experience, having a clear view on the big picture. Our environment changes quickly and constantly and we learn new stuff every day – in terms of technology, cooperation and human interaction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of one or more product teams, you will be responsible for
- On-call incident management and fallback plan execution
- Automation of operational tasks, including infrastructure automation
- Application performance monitoring, alerting and event implementation, including benchmarking and optimization
- Service level and error budget management (Define SLO, Measure SLI, and observe agreed SLAs)
- Distributed tracing and log aggregation
- Postmortem organization and execution
- Define and implement operability requirements for product
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in the field of computer science, technical computer science or a comparable qualification
- Broad technical knowledge as well as technical experience in the operation, development, and integration backend services in distributed (cloud) architectures
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering or DevOps
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and frameworks (e.g. SAFe)
- High assertiveness and a high degree of initiative
- Business fluent in English