Social Media Manager (German-Speaking)
St. Julians, Malta
Do you have the passion and the desire to create great things instead of just watching things happen?
The focus for the future is on the growth market of virtual worlds, and you can help shape this market now. Can you get things moving, and are you looking for a challenge? Do you think outside the box or try things that are supposedly impossible?
Our client with an HQ in Malta are expanding their activities and their young team in Malta, and are now looking for a motivated Social Media Manager.
– You will be responsible for the holistic and independent conception, implementation, monitoring and optimisation of social media campaigns.
– You will constantly keep up on trends, working on new topics and passing them on as needed.
– You will take care of strategic and operational support of our channels (FB, Instagram, etc.).
– You will keep a firm handle on the creation reports, analyses, presentations and appointments, in German and English as well.
– You will book and post ads on Google AD Words and Facebook.
Can you think of more? Perfect!
– You have professional experience as a social media manager and, if applicable, a university degree or equivalent.
– You have relevant work experience in social media.
– You enjoy presenting and can express yourself well.
– You have a high sense of responsibility, resilience, team mentality and a professional approach to colleagues and partners (by phone and in person).
– You are skilled at handling common campaign-management technologies.
– You can convince us you want to make a difference in your new dream job.
If you can put a tick next to every point and want to do something really great as part of a highly motivated team, then apply now.