The Magic Mondayz team is now looking for a creative and driven Social Media / Marketing Executive. The position is based in Tallinn and requires a proficient level of English.
As Social Media/ Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for maintaining our company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram as well as our Company Blog. You will also be responsible for creating captivating (written and video) content for all social media pages as well as monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis. Creating video content is a big part of the role, so we are looking someone who would be comfortable in front of a camera.
The role is anything but boring. You’ll be involved in various projects, hence definitely looking for someone who can multi-task effectively. Furthermore, you should have a strategic mindset and always think out of the box. Our company is all about trying out new things and improving, while not forgetting the fun 🙂
You should possess extraordinary English communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable in front of the camera. On top of that, you should have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Creating video content. Some video editing skills would be a huuge plus.
- Scheduling social media posts and engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Responding to the comments on social media on time.
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Updating WordPress site content and amending job specs.
- Advertising and preparing job ads.
- Proven work experience as Social Media Executive, or a similar position.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Good presentation skills and comfortable on video.
- Sound knowledge of social media channels and scheduling platforms such as Buffer, and others.
- Excellent level of English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- Understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
- Studies in Communication, Marketing, or a related field can be helpful.
About us: Magic Mondayz, founded in 2017, is an international recruitment consultancy specializing in finding talent in the digital world. Our core focus is connecting professionals within the digital space with career opportunities worldwide. Working with a global client base we contribute to our client companies’ growth and success by placing Tech, Product and Senior Marketing talent to their international teams.