Software Engineer (Java)
- Tallinn, Estonia
Are you looking for your next challenge of playing a significant role in building award winning products and improving delivery? Now you have the chance to be a part of one of the world’s leading gaming operators – a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. Press play!
What will you do:
You will be working with a cross-functional team. You will be responsible for the full software development life-cycle, from design to delivery using the latest tools and technologies. You will work alongside other developers to design elegant solutions and troubleshoot difficult problems.
What we are looking for:
- Deliver server-side Java components and services for chosen area
- Be responsible for the production of clean code
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments
- Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
- Work in a team using Scrum agile methodology ensuring that your team meets the sprint commitments
- Strong Java experience
- Experience in Spring framework
- Embrace software engineering best practices; Continuous Integration, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Refactoring etc.
- Experience of at least one build tool (Maven, Gradle etc.)
- Experience in at least one Continuous Integration tool (Hudson, Bamboo, GoCD etc.)
- Datastore development (Relational Databases, NoSQL)
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ambitious and team player
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with any containers
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Enthusiastic about the latest developments in the industry
- Experience in gambling industry is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with build/deployment automation (Shell scripting/Ansible)
What we can offer:
We take pride in rewarding our people fairly for their contribution to our continued success. Our annual bonus (paid every half year), along with other benefits, rank amongst the most generous in our industry.
The development of our employees is a continuous priority for us. We provide bespoke training opportunities to each of our employees with access to various popular conferences, internal soft skills training & external courses throughout the year.