Software Project Team Lead
We are working on a Software project Team Lead role for our client based in Estonia where you will be able to influence the whole software development cycle and processes, and the company growth and culture. Our client is company that offers a wide range of services on digital transformation for small businesses as well as for enterprises and governmental structures.
Our client is looking for a proactive Team Lead in Tallinn/Tartu office to oversee the software project team(s) and to ensure IT projects are completed on time.
You can expect that you have a high level of independence – you decide the roadmap to reach results!
- Build close partnership with customers
- Build trustworthy relationships and keep open communication with the customers
- Contribute to client’s additional business need.
- Contribute to company´s add on sales activities
- You’ll be having a rather new talented team members to start with
- You´ll be growing and building your own team to meet the client´s expectations.
- Supervise, coach, and build strong and happy project teams.
- Manage communication with partners and stakeholders effectively.
- Facilitate agile ways of working in the team.
- Be an actual discussion partner and not just a messenger.
- Our client has a People-first culture, and strong teamwork as the core.
- Our client is committed to build strong Digital Society with secure Government solutions.
- In this role you will lead one of the meaningful public sector projects.
- You will manage various projects through the lifecycle, deliver these in the right scope, within the budget, and on time.
- Plan and manage the progress of projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing software development projects as a project or product manager at least 2+ years
- Demonstrated ability to optimize business processes and translate business requirements into software and technical solutions
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, assess, and meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Experience in agile methodology
- Be a team player who cares about colleagues and clients
- Be very good at Estonian language (speaking, writing, understanding)
Our client has great working conditions and they have a hybrid working model, with focus on overall work-life balance. It´s absolutely must to have some time with friends and family and enjoy your hobbies.
They also offer an additional health insurance and sport compensation: we need you to care for yourself like we do.
They also invest in professional development: we foster a learning culture, are open to trying out new things, and support individual initiatives.
They are small but big enough: you will have opportunity to contribute and make decisions not just in your job or team, but also help shape the future of whole company