A well established iGaming company with a strong presence in the Baltic markets is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their growing HR Team.
Talent Acquisition Specialist will directly contribute to the success of the internal development and on providing full recruitment lifecycle from creating recruitment strategy and employer branding framework to growing international, supportive and fun Team.
Key Job Functions
- Designing and implementing recruiting strategy for both internal and external recruitment
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, job portals etc.
- Conducting interviews using various recruiting and selection tools and/or methods
- Assessing applicants` experience, skills, soft skills and cultural fit to the team
- Providing HR guidance and support for hiring managers on talent acquisition.
- Collaborating with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future internal growth opportunities for employees
- Monitoring HR recruiting best practices
- Compiling, tracking and presenting to relevant teams analytical recruiting reports
- Being a brand ambassador
- Managing employee data by GDPR requirements
- Identifying the need for change and grow of our Client’s Employer Brand (internal and external)
- Capable of adapting to a fluid, dynamic environment.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage projects.
- Very good English
- Knowledge of Estonian or Lithuanian will be considered as an asset
- Supportive for change and continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus (human resources management, organisational behavior, or law preferred).
- 2+ year experience in recruitment or any other field HR is a plus.
- Experience working in a matrix organisation.