Technical Payments Analyst
- Handle merchant inquiries through different channels
- Use SQL to search, interpret and update database records, as well as identify and troubleshoot potential data problems
- Identify, evaluate, escalate and document incidents and problems
- Take ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues
- Keep internal self-help documentation up to date
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of
- systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Desk, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work
- You have experience working with main payment methods, for example credit cards, PayPal, Skrill, SEPA and SWIFT bank transfers.
- You have IT troubleshooting experience.
- You can work shifts, including occasional night shifts.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You are detail-oriented and a pro when it comes to multitasking and prioritizing your work.
- You have excellent written and oral English communication skills.