Turkish Speaking Content Writer
Our client, a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations within the igaming industry are hiring a Turkish speaking Content writer to join their awesome team in Tallinn. Together with the right technology they deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions within the igaming field.
We are looking for a Turkish speaking content writer with an experience in producing engaging content and marketing texts. As a content writer, you are the person who’s mission it to ensure all the communications are produced and reached to the audiences with the highest value and represents the right tonality of products. If you thrive in a position where you can conduct thorough research for a campaign or product, generate ideas for new content, and deliver high quality copy, that engages readers, you are who we are looking for.
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Write engaging marketing copy to promote products and services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Partner with the CRM team to concept and write creative content. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the company to ensure timely deliverables.
- Learn about new products and gain experience in different fields of content writing
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency brand’s tone of voice
- Update website content as needed
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Excellent copywriting skills in Turkish and strong communication skills in English.
- Strong communication skills with solid foundation in Turkish grammar, spelling, and composition.
- Experience producing a variety of styles of written content focused on marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Eager to learn about new topics and understand the different type of audiences to generate tailored content.
- Work on different projects while analysing the right selling points and generate the content strategy and assets accordingly.
- Experience with different content publishing platforms such as WordPress
- Experience with task organizing tools such as Asana, Microsoft Planner, Jira
- Ability to work well independently but also able to collaborate and establish a good rapport with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
What’s in the offer:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand-new office in Ülemiste City
- Organizing different company and team events
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package
- Offering relocation support