Our Client, a booming Miami based Fintech business with a ground-breaking platform and product targeting the fast-growing independent workforce economy in the U.S are looking to hire a Senior Architect to join their team. The product was launched just a couple of months ago and is already used by thousands of customers.
And this is just the beginning.
If you would like to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a mission to become the lender of choice for independent workforce in the US, this could be a great opportunity for you.
We are looking to hire a hands on Senior Architect with 7+ years of professional experience and an expertise in Node.js development and React. This is a strategic position with the opportunity to work alongside the founders and influence decisions that will impact the product in the long run.
The ideal candidate has previous experience leading tech teams and is passionate about high quality scalable technology.
The role has potential to grow into CTO role in the near future.
- Leading the architectural discussions within the organization.
- Developing Node.js applications and microservices.
- Developing front-end systems using React
- Managing a small team of off-shore developers and a growing in-house team
- Working with the founders and other stakeholders in the business on technical strategy
- Keeping yourself up to date with emerging technologies
- 7 – 12 years of software development experience including NodeJS and React
- Leadership background
- Understanding of the Fintech industry
- Experience developing desktop and mobile web applications
- Strong organizational and task management skills
- Resilient personality and ability to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent team player
- Top-notch verbal communication skills
- Passion for start-ups and product development
- This role is based in Miami (company would provide relocation package for the right candidate)