Estonia or Remote
We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our small, yet ambitious team at Magic Mondayz. You’ll be working within tech recruitment connecting skilled Developers, TechOps, DevOps and other IT professionals with career opportunities around the world.
Since our launch in 2017, Magic Mondayz have successfully helped scale the Tech, Product and Marketing teams for our partners operating in the digital world. We work with partners in industries such as Tech, Fintech, Automotive, Logistics, Computer Software, Ecommerce and more. Our core focus is on recruitment delivery, but our team also help our partners (ranging from start-ups to large international organizations) on their recruitment strategy and offer a variety of HR services.
When you join Magic Mondayz, you’ll be joining a new era agency where our team works with a modern approach, as an extended team of our partners’ inhouse-recruitment team. We’ve left behind the old-fashioned industry mindset and putting all focus on things that really matter. No KPIs, No cold calling – just getting things done.
Our operations are optimized for remote/ hybrid work, so you should be someone used to a remote setup with experience in autonomous work.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with a well-established agency with exclusive, qualified clients
- Clear goals – as a Recruiter at Magic Mondayz, you plan your own workday – when you work, where you work, how you work. All this with a supporting team around you and guidance when needed.
- Clear training & development plan and opportunity to plan your career path in order to specialize in various areas of HR/recruitment.
- 180 Recruitment with qualified roles – your core focus is on recruitment delivery.
- Flexible working: Hybrid working and manage your own hours and workload
- Access to our Applicant Tracking System, CRM, Marketing and Job Distribution software
- LinkedIn Recruiter account and other sourcing tools
- Great team around you that will give you all support you need
- Company get togethers
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working within tech recruitment
- Experience from working within agency recruitment is beneficial but not required
- A proven track record of recruitment success
- Proactive, driven personality with the ability to manage your own workflow/calendar
- Excellent team player
- Great at building candidate and client relationships
- Resilient, motivated and ambitious mindset
- Fluency in English.
About us: Magic Mondayz, founded in 2017, is an international recruitment consultancy specializing in finding talent in the digital world. Our core focus is connecting professionals within the digital space with career opportunities worldwide. Working with a global client base we contribute to our client companies’ growth and success by placing Tech, Product and Senior Marketing talent to their international teams.