Our client is expanding and they are looking for an experienced Data Architect to join their team. In this role you will be in charge of architecting innovative enterprise data solutions leveraging cloud technologies. This role will be responsible for ensuring data quality and integrity in data pipelines to leverage data at scale. This is a critical role to ensure data used for analytics and business intelligence are at highest level of quality and delivered in time.
- Be responsible for the architecture of the company’s business intelligence solutions and be part of the design and development of these
- Build and manage efficient and reliable (batch and real-time) data pipelines from disparate data sources (Database, Kafka, 3rd party tools and APIs)
- You will have an opportunity to decide on the Technology layer for data processing and persistence.
- You will be able to apply extensive knowledge of Data Modeling from the Business Level down to the Physical data models while working with Stakeholders and Technical Product Owners.
- You will be challenged with Data Integration, Data Quality, and Master Data Management best practices when working out with integrations for internal and 3rdparties’ purposes.
- When you are pointing out the Business needs of new Data Processing , Data Management Technologies or Tools, just feel free to engage yourself with the POC
- Responsible for securing the solution by suggesting and applying best practice security measures
- While being in charge with Solution Design you will be also in charge to ensure this Solution Design getting delivered within Sprints. You are welcome to apply proactive collaboration style as an obvious way to get there.
- BS from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Expert Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Extensive knowledge of Data Modeling from the Business Level down to the Physical data models
- Experience with any cloud platform (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS environments)
- Proficient working with SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MS Synapse, Snowflake, etc)
- Experience with Apache airflow or other workflow management tools
- Experience with preparing data for consumption by BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Spot fire, Qlikview or similar tool)
- Experience handling different data formats (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience working with any scripting language (Python, Powershell, Cloud Functions or Lambda, etc.)
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile as strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements including the creation of formal documentation
- Great teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn new BI related tools and technologies
- Fluent in English
It would be beneficial if you also have:
- Previous experience working in gambling or gaming industry
What is in it for you:
- A relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment with people from more than 15 different countries
- Working in an awesome office with a great view, relaxing massage chair and game-room
- Different company and team events: table tennis, volleyball regularly, football, badminton, weekly board games showdown, Friday beer events and Tuesday office-breakfast
- An opportunity to learn and develop
- A competitive salary based on experience and motivation package