Our client is a technology solutions company passionate about Customer tailored product development. From requirements definition and specification, software coding and development, to application support and maintenance; the company can understand and assist with the entire product lifecycle. With a drive fueled by curiosity, engagement, and an agile mindset, they all strive to deliver the highest possible business output of every task and project.
Our client is looking for a Data Architect to join their fast-growing company. You will be challenged with mastering Data Layer and its persistence Technology Layer from the Enterprise Architecture Domains.
Your role as a Data Architect:
- Passionate about data flows, you will apply extensive knowledge of data modelling from the business level down to the physical data models while working with stakeholders and technical product owners.
- You will be challenged with data integration, data quality, and master data management best practices when working out with integrations for internal and third parties’ purposes.
- You will have an opportunity to decide on the technology layer for data processing and persistence.
- You will be mastering the data lake program for the company and will be assisting with data warehouse design.
- When you are pointing out the business needs for new data processing or data management technologies, feel free to engage yourself with the proof-of-concept and spend some time on R&D activities with development teams (of course, following SAFe).
- While in charge of solution design, you will also be responsible for solution design to be delivered. You are welcome to apply proactive collaboration as an obvious way to get there.
To be successful in this position you need to have:
- Experience designing and implementing data lakes with cloud providers (AWS, GCP).
- Experience in data modelling and data management for technologies like Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, and CockroachDB.
- Extensive experience with NoSQL databases, e.g. Cassandra, Google Data Store/MongoDB, Neo4j.
- Deep experience with big data technologies, e.g. Apache Nifi, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, AWS S3/GCP data storage, and AWS Kinesis.
- Expert level of understanding of big data, distributed computing, and at least one cloud provider.
- Extensive knowledge of data modelling from the business level down to the physical data models.
Why to join:
- At this compony you are not recruited to work for them, you are hired to work ‘with’ them. This means they are fully invested in your professional growth and development and ensuring your work is engaging, fulfilling and fun
- They have a vibrant multicultural working environment with representatives from over 20 different nationalities and they love the diversity this brings
- Working language is English and they work hard to create an inclusive environment, you never lunch alone (unless you really want to)
- They are a social bunch, whatever your sport or whatever your game, you will be sure to find someone to join you. They even compete as a team in different sporting events (and they like to win)
- Their benefits are industry leading and they value their employees offering competitive salaries and incentives
- Their modern office has a stunning view of Ülemiste lake and as if that was not enough, they have breakfast together once a week and you can always find fresh fruit and snacks in their kitchen