Our Client – a fast growing Ecommerce platform provider with strong presence in the Scandinavian market is now looking to add talented .NET Developers to their amazing team spread across 3 locations in Sweden. (Offices are located in Stockholm, Norrköping and Åre)
What’s on the offer:
You’ll get to work with full stack development, predominantly backend. Your toolbox will, among other things consist of Visual Studio, .NET, C #, SQL Server, Aurelia, Git and various services in Azure. You will get to work with an autonomous team that is technology-independent and constantly exploring new possibilities.
Together with your team, you will develop new features, and further develop existing ones, with new releases for production every two weeks. The teams work according to Kanban philosophy, where what is finished is included in the release and what is not, has to wait until the next one. They look at the development in the long term.
Joining our Client’s company you would be a part of the development team (divided into 3 locations, Åre, Stockholm, Norrköping) consisting of 35 people who are organized into smaller sub-teams.
So who are you?
You have a genuine interest in tech, like to try new things and share your own skills with your team. You should also thrive in an open and easy-going environment with autonomous development teams that value collaboration. Does that sound like a concept for you?
- Academic education with a programming focus, alternatively self-taught
- 3+ years experience as a developer with Visual Studio, C #, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server
- Fluent English in both speech and writing, reading comprehension and conversational level in Swedish
You will get bonus points if:
- You worked in the Fullstack role before and have experience with various JS libraries, HTML, CSS and the like
- If you have experience of working with cloud-based solutions, e.g. Azure
- If you have any certification in .NET or another relevant area