Our client is the leading provider of gaming services in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and operates casinos in Slovakia, Croatia, and Malta. As of 31 December 2020, our client operates 158 casinos with 2,200 employees in 6 countries.
Our client has a strong value-based organizational culture which stands for STARS – Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility, and Solutions.
The vision is to be the overwhelming first choice for multi-channel gaming entertainment in all the markets.
The mission is to provide the best possible gaming entertainment experience through first-class customer service and market-leading innovation and design.
Become part of our client’s IT family as
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
to play an active role in patching, compiling, securing, and troubleshooting Linux servers in a heterogeneous environment.
Key Job Functions:
- User authentication (AD, LDAP, Kerberos)
- Troubleshooting of connectivity issues (mixed on-premise and cloud, WAN, LAN)- key technologies: Apache, Btrfs, CentOS, Corosync, Docker, MySQL, Nextcloud, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Pacemaker, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, SSL, Samba, TLS, Tomcat, Ubuntu
- Experience with scripting Bash, Python, Perl, and automation tools (Ansibles/Puppet/Chief)
- Custom Docker containers build and deployment (experience with Dockerfile and/or Docker Compose)
- Network stack, routing, and firewalling concepts
- In dept knowledge of Google Cloud and other similar Cloud services
- Ability to understand a business requirement and to offer a technical solution
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills- ability to analyze and to identify the root cause of the problem
- Active teamwork experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience in administrating LINUX on physical and virtual servers
Our client offers you support in all ways of best practice and knowledge sharing, a lot of interesting work in an international environment expecting from your proactiveness and initiative to drive the business further. The remuneration package is competitive and targeted to enhance the best performance!