Great opportunity for an ambitious technical leader to join our Tallinn based client as a Technical Lead or CTO.
Our client is an online gaming company with headquarters in Malta and technology office in Tallinn. Their plan for now is to build a robust and competitive technical platform that in the long term will serve regulated online gaming markets.
Their vision is to be able to set up new customized gambling sites in a day, without compromising quality, security, design and most importantly the customer experience.
They will offer a fully serviced set up for their partners, so that they don’t have to worry about anything else than building the player brand and acquiring customers.
- Drive the technical direction of the company, including developing and implementing new technologies and systems.
- Manage Business partner expectations
- Create strategy and drive the technical vision
- 3-5 years people management experience + background as a developer/architect/engineer/senior analyst.
- Experienced and wide-ranged technological knowledge.
- Team leadership and training experience
- Curiosity on updating tech and industry knowledge.
- High strategic capacity.
- Great social and communication skills.
- Customer knowledge and customer first attitude
- Project management knowledge
- Understanding the business side of things and high economical sense.
Current tech stack at delivery:
Java 11, Spring Boot, Webflux, REST API, JWT, Kafka (for service-to-service communication), CockroachDB, Redis (for cache), Angular. Gitlab pipeline with kubernetes & docker based on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for CI/CD and orchestration.