Executive Management Assistant
Our client, a B2B supplier of iGaming solutions with rapidly growing clients and partnerships in emerging markets. They offer a state-of-the-art iGaming platform, turnkey solutions, and standalone products that empower operators to enter or expand into emerging markets quickly and easily.
Their Platform is a fully scalable and customisable solution, featuring over 75 game providers, 6,400+ games, and support for multiple currencies, along with access to over 80 payment methods. This enables operators to build their own casino, sportsbook, lottery, fantasy, or poker business precisely as they envision it.
As an Executive Management Assistant, you will be playing a pivotal role in facilitating seamless communication with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll coordinate meetings, manage schedules, and handle various administrative tasks to support executives, primarily the CCO. This remote position prefers a base in Portugal or another EU location for travel convenience to Malta and Portugal.
What’s the role?
● Proactive communication with internal and external stakeholders
● Efficiently managing meeting minutes, agendas, and follow-up actions.
● Coordinating and scheduling meetings, both physical and virtual.
● Assisting with research and preparation for meetings and projects.
● Acting as a point of contact for calls and emails.
● Handling travel arrangements and itineraries.
● Compiling reports, presentations, and correspondence.
● Maintaining administrative systems and liaising with stakeholders.
● Managing miscellaneous tasks and ad hoc requests.
What are the key experience and personal attribute requirements?
● Efficient and punctual, great attention to detail
● Exceptionally organized and up-to-date
● Collaborative and approachable
● Proficient in Business English
● Skilled with G Suite, Microsoft, and online tools
● Willingness to travel, flexible with working times
● Previous experience in personal assistant or similar roles.
What are some of the benefits?
● Remote work
● Flexible work environment
● Attractive remuneration package
● Travel opportunities
● Opportunity to work with industry leaders.
● Exposure to a leadership approach that fosters innovation, creativity, and trust
● Opportunity to experience the buzz of highly driven and motivated work colleagues
● Experience a start-up feel in a fast-paced growth driven environment.