Our client igaming b2b service provider is looking for a technical product owner to join their growing team in Malta. They are looking for a person with good technical competence and solid experience from system integration’s.
- Report to the Head of Product and contribute to the development and maintenance of the roadmap and strategic vision for our client’s products.
- Communicate with customers to clarify business requirements and to update them on progress.
- Gather requirements, own the product backlogs, and write professional user stories for products that deliver on functionality, defects, and other work items for the team.
- Write product specification documents in clear English, that take into account all business requirements, identify gaps and loopholes, whilst preserving the product’s quality.
- Manage requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and prioritising as appropriate.
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions.
- Work closely with the project management and development teams to set development/sprint goals.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and development teams to implement and get product increments delivered.
- Review development against acceptance criteria to determine readiness.
- Demo products to key stakeholders.
- Produce business cases for product features.
- Be up to date with industry trends and carryout competitor analysis to be fed into the roadmap.
- Maintain strong working relationships with customers and our commercial team to retrieve information about product line performance, and to present business strategies
Skills required for the role:
- 2+ years experience as a product owner.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in payments or igaming considered as an advantage.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Flexible and agile work environment.
- Opportunity to join a growing company with multiple products and projects.