We’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our Client’s ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales-oriented contacts management solution in the world.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you’ll get to use React.js to build a complex UX platform on top of the back end services as well as dabble in the back end services built with Node.js and Typescript.
- Mostly Node.js, Typescript, some PHP and little bit of Golang – on Back End
- Mostly React.js, some Backbone.js – on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack, Couch DB, Rabbit, Kafka – on server side
How it works:
Our Client’s engineering team is the biggest team in the organization, yet the company tries to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
Each Tribe is highly independent of each other and all of them are different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things.
By joining our Client’s team you’ll also be joining one of their versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribes, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Work with a platform that hosts series of micro frontend components
- Help create a custom design system library for React
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available and scalable
You should have:
- Proven software development track record
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Beneficial to have some experience with Backbone.js, PHP (7+), Golang, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Any experience with multi-DC cloud-based services is a great plus
- Fluency English
What you’ll get:
- A company where you and your well-being is valued
- Chance to make an impact in the lives of our 95,000+ customers worldwide
- A world-class working environment in our custom-designed Tallinn office building, complete with all the fun tech company stuff you’d expect and a few surprises you might not
- Competitive remuneration package