Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Frontend Developer to join our client´s growing team in Central Tallinn.
You should have a very strong technical knowledge and very good communication skills.
Your role as a Senior Front-End Developer
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be a part of an agile software development team. Your primary focus will be the implementation and maintenance of the application frontend logic.
You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing and deploying processes. You will be implementing new features and maintaining and improving the existing functionality. You will be making architectural decisions, and participating in setting up the efficient development processes.
• Education in IT and at least 5 years of working experience (experience in team leadership is a plus)
• Experience in working with the following web technologies/platforms:
o Angular or similar frameworks
o TypeScript and Web Components standards
o Building large complex business applications with reusable UI components, complex state management and with high performance
o Internationalization, multi-language, responsive UI and flexible/skinnable UI design
o Using REST/Json APIs and websockets in front-end applications
• Experience of using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Desire to coach and mentor others for growth in a friendly manner
• Demonstrated decision-making ability and ability to prioritize and delegate
• Ability to take initiatives
• Fluent in English
What’s in the offer
Our client offers:
• Opportunity to work in an awesome office
• Opportunity to leave your mark on the online gaming industry field
• A relaxed, exciting and fun working environment in office shared with like-minded people
• Opportunity to learn and develop
• New MacBook Pro or other computer of your choice
• Competitive salary based on experience and motivation package