We are hiring for a relatively small but super ambitious online gaming company based out of a Sliema Townhouse with another office in Tallinn, Estonia. They have launched a number of Pay & Play Online Casinos on their MGA and Estonia licence, which have grown significantly. Their aim is to remain a lean, agile, trustworthy team without many complexities of larger organisations. The company believes fully in every team player, and everyone believes in TRUST, RESPONSIBILITY and FUN. We are now looking for a CRM MANAGER to join their team. The CRM Manager will be responsible for building effective lifecycle marketing programmes and campaigns, which drive growth across customer acquisition, retention and expansion.
- Plan, create, implement and optimize the CRM marketing strategies, customer journeys (automated player lifecycle) and ad-hoc campaigns (email, sms, push notifications)
- End to end testing of automated emails and promotional campaigns/offers across all channels before go-live
- Helping to drive the campaign planning in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Analyse and interpret the performance of campaigns and automated emails
- Act as owner of the CRM/Marketing automation tool (Emarsys), responsible to drive development and maximize the usage of it
- Identify key opportunities for improvement by using data, research and industry insights
- CRM Reporting activities
What are the requirements for the role?
- 2+ years of experience in the Igaming industry within CRM
- 1+ years experience using Emarsys
- Experience in producing detailed creative design briefs
- Knowledge of A/B testing planning and analysis
- Meticulous attention to details
- Able to plan and prioritize
Nice to have
- Social media knowledge (social media marketing, community building, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital copywriting techniques and content creation
What’s in the offer
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Lovely small office with the best equipment possible
• Working in a very small team
• Usual company benefits such as sports allowances, health insurance, snacks and events.